Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Dear Mom and Dad,

I surprised grandma with a little house decorating while she was in the shower this morning. You should have seen the look on her face. I took two toilet paper rolls, 3 toys and a rubber ball and tore them all up just to surprise her. And I have to say apparently it worked. But she was a good sport about the whole thing. She told me that it's to be expected cause I am just a baby, but I had better not do it again, and said she has forgotten what a little one is like. But it sure was fun. We have been going on really long walks deep into the woods. I stay close to grandma until one of the other dogs can entice me into a game of chase. Grandma is very proud of me coming back when she calls me. Not like Sophie who ignores her.

I have been eating really good and get a dog cookie when I finish my meal. I try to finish everyone's meal so Grandma has to watch me closely. Quincey growled at me today when I tried to eat his breakfast, so grandma stepped between us. Well the stove buzzer is going off and since I need grandma to translate this from arf arf to words I have to go.

Love and big slobbers to you both.

Miss ya. Love Josie

0 comments:

Post a Comment