Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sorry Mom and Dad...I Did it Again

Dear Mom and Dad,

Well I did it again. This time grandpa was upset. Grandma and Grandpa had to
go to the store and I got to go with them while the other dogs had to stay
home.When they came back, Grandpa noticed I had chewed off the gear shift
handle. I just couldn't help myself. Grandma said "that's a puppy for
ya". They have a new nick name for me..."Chewy"

This morning while Grandma was in the bathroom, sitting on that silly white
thing doing what ever, I got into my goody bag and ate two bags of food. She
said she knew something was up cause I got quiet. It's a good thing she loves
me so much. Of course it helps to bat my big brown eyes at her. That seems
to make her melt. I can wrap her around my paw with just that look. I was
just so hungry this morning I couldn't wait for her to get us breakfast. On
the good side she says that I am really good at asking to go out side to
go potty. At least I don't sit on that silly white thing. I think
Grandma should just come outside with us in the morning. Well, have fun.

See ya soon.

Love,

Josie (AKA Chewy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment