Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm Improving

Mom and Dad,

Just a quick note.... Grandma said to tell you that I have been better about chewing things up. We went for a walk yesterday and heard a pack of coyotes howling. Boy that made the hair on the back of every ones neck stand up, including Grandma's. But what a beautiful walk we had. I am so hungry after these walks that Grandma has been feeding me a little extra. I am a growing puppy so she wants to make sure I am fine. I have another dog here that is about my age and we hit it off great. It's fun to have some one that wants to play all the time like I do.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I know you have been having fun but I miss you lots. Expect lots of slurps and kisses when you get to Grandma's.

Licks and love,
Josie

0 comments:

Post a Comment